Who Needs Blood ?
Approximately every minute of every day, someone in India needs blood. In fact, according to a recent poll, 52 per cent of Indians say they, or a family member, have needed blood or blood products for surgery or for medical treatment.
The good news is that one blood donation - in just one hour - can save up to three lives.
This blood will be used:
- To treat accident and burns victims
- To treat shock
- For cancer patients
- For those undergoing surgery
- To provide clotting factors for people with bleeding disorders, including haemophilia
- To provide antibody treatment for people with disorders of the immune system.
- Anaemia ,Leukaemia, Thallasaemia, Sicling, Septicaemia, Exchange Transfusion, Jaundice, Leucopenia, Thrombocytopenia, These patients needs blood donation.